- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information and Analytics about your website session
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use the contact form on our website
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Create an account or make a purchase through our online shop
- Provide your contact information to our mailing list
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Communicate with you about work being undertaken
- Provide quotes and invoices
- Process online shop orders
- Communicate with you about online shop orders
- Send you marketing information
How do we store your data?
Airglow Audio securely stores your data on Google, Mailchimp and Gandi servers. Airglow Audio will keep your data for up to seven years in the case of relevant financial documents such as invoices or online shop orders, or indefinitely in the case of contact information given for the provision of work. Once this time period has expired or on your request, we will delete your data.
Airglow Audio would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Airglow Audio from contacting you for marketing purposes or sharing your data with other organisations. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please use the unsubscribe link in the emails you receive, or put in
a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Airglow Audio would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Airglow Audio correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Airglow Audio to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Airglow Audio erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Airglow Audio restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Airglow Audio’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Airglow Audio transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Tracking users for marketing purposes
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Airglow Audio sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email. Your data will also be shared with Google, Mailchimp and other third-party service providers for the purpose of undertaking services provided to you.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Airglow Audio has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please visit https://ico.org.uk/ for more information.